lundi 7 janvier 2013

THIS LOVELY DOG, too much detail.

I just love to create new characters. And Snoopy. Imagine how happy I was when drawing this one!


But sometimes I can't stop adding details even if I know it's wrong. As said before, I recently realized (LINK) how important it is for a game to keep things simple and readable. So, sadly, the following version of this character doesn't exist anymore, I replaced it later with a new and simpler one and it works way better once in game.

On a side note, I hope to show more on this title later, but I can't promise anything for now, this is not a tease or something. I was just sincerely afraid to lose it in my PC mess / randomachineblackhole, so I'm glad to post it here so I know it's somewhere.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire